The Journal of Fantasy and Science Fiction Wargaming
Issue 33 contains the following:
- Orcs and M16s - a deadly cocktail (Shockforce)
- Epic Land Raiders in 25mm
- The joy of cross scaling
- The Black Fleet
- Robur and the Anarchists take to the skies (Aeronef)
- In Death Ground
- Star Fire gets the Full Thrust treatment
- Who's in charge of this outfit?
- Alien command structures in Dirtside II
- A Short Back and Sides
- If you go down to the end of the garden... (Fairy Meat) - Available as a free PDF from the author's web site
- OHMU Primer
- Fancy some cybertank battles?
- Wild, Wild West Country
- Gunfights down Zummerset way... (Voyages Extraordinaires)
- An interview with...
- Mike Brooks of Ainsty
- Three go to GW!!
- Three SFSFWers enter the bastions of Games Workshop
- The Melting Pot
- Reviews of miniatures from Games Workshop, Ground Zero Games, MJ Figures, Old Crow Models, Pendraken, Quantum Miniatures, Shadowforge Miniatures and Steve Jackson Games.
- The Rules of War
- Reviews of Codex Battlezone Cityfight, Codex Tau, Forgotten Futures, Gobbo's Banquet, Pig Tickler, Shockwave and Warhammer Fantasy Battle (6th Edition).
Plus a full index to issues 26 - 33.